RE: RC: Aloe Vera Juice vs Gel

<<And they're not particularly fond of Merlot.

So you say.  But Paul's mare Miss Etta has always been very fond of alcoholic beverages, and while we haven't offered her a Merlot, I do know she's gone for wine coolers (also gin & tonics, vodka tonics, beer and a few other beverages).  So - I wouldn't put your glass of Merlot down near her & expect it to be there when you next look.

By the way - horses are extremely messy drinkers.  They seem to always spit back.  I do not recommend sharing a glass of anything with them.  Lif>>

Bottles work much better.  My 4 yr old just loves good beer and Dr. Pepper!  I get worried as he gets so enthusiastic that he's going to chomp on the bottle.  At least I know that I'll be able to get him to drink from water bottles when we start conditioning him.
Marlene