Re: RC: Re: fly control

I clean my corrals twice a day... use the fly traps... but because my next
door neighbor has about 50 sheep and goats... 30 chickens...dogs etc... and
cleans once a year and my neighbors behind me have 5 horses on 1 acre of land
and never pick up one piece of manure... my place is a haven for flys... what
I have found is the Fly parasites.. they are these microscopic wasps that
don't sting... they eat fly larve, they don't kill the flys they just keep
the new ones from hatching... It works GREAT!
The company will send you the wasps before they hatch you put them out as
directed and you will notice a diffrence within a few weeks  I get a shipment
once a month... it is cheaper than the fly traps.   to give you an idea of my
fly problem
I would fill to the top every day 3 of the extra large fly trap bags...  it
was horrible
now I don't even have to fly spray!
Arbico Environmentals
1800-827-2847