Thoroughbred - sale

Hi everyone,
I know this belongs on the sale board - but this is a desperate situation for a
gal at my barn.  She bought an off the track thoroughbred a few months ago at
an auction and now she's in a bad financial situation (we're in the bay area -
need I say more?) and has to get rid of EVERYTHING because she's moving out of
the state.  We're located in Walnut Creek, CA.

Her horse is a 6 year old gelding who had a bowed tendon 2 years ago.  He's
pretty much recovered according to her.  She does everything with this guy -
he's very level headed and sensible on the trail which is where she's been
riding him most.  She's been across Mt. Diablo with him (a 4 hour plus ride),
she's been swimming with him, he goes over small jumps, and she trailers him
everywhere.

She's asking $2800 for him but I know for a fact she'll go MUCH lower.. she
just wants to find a good home for him ASAP.  I'm not sure if he's registered -
if so, probably Jockey Club.  His tack is all included.. and she's selling her
2 horse straight load bumper pull trailer also - I think for $1000 or less.

Serious inquiries only please!  She really needs to sell him - no lookyloos.
This is about as much as I know about him.. if you e-mail me, I'll get her #
for you.

Julienne
& Harley (who's a keeper)