Re: Re: Re: trail riding story...sick but funny-clarification to my story

Our actions last night might have ended up the same way,(a wreck) four riders and three babies along, nice little loop trail in the evening; up a very brushy hill.  At the top, my friend split off with the two girls and the two babies, and I took the shortcut, since I had the yearling, and didn't want to over do it.

*clarification-the girls (age 12 and 13) were NOT on the babies, they were on their own horses. The babies were running loose.