emergency brakes

It is called a quick stop it goes across the nose and has a metal piece that
goes under the chin which is a coil of metal and it presses hard against the
chin. It has more to make a horse stop than a chain chin strap will.
bought a nice sidepull from longriders gear that Ansata loves!! I can't
however ride her at a lope/canter with it yet..but we are learning..
Carla (who goes into to many tack stores to see what new crap is out there)
Ansata (what the crap is that new thing??)
Haley (its a super size salt block goofy)
Rob (did you get any fly spray? the DNA has changed this year to super
stickum on the hoods and windshields of our trucks)