Cancelled Rides

Greetings:

Due to personal and financial considerations, I have come to the
difficult decision to quit putting on rides for the foreseeable
future.  As such, A Midsummer's Moonlight Ride (July 15), the Rocky
Mountain Ride (August 7-11), and the Horsethief Pass Ride (September
2-4) have been cancelled.

I am truly sorry if cancelling the remaining rides for this year
negatively impacts anyones plans, but no one is more disappointed
than I.

For those of you who have attended the rides I have put on over the
past years, I thank you for your support.

The best of luck to you on the trails!

Brad Patterson,
Mountain Region