Tankless electric hot water heaters

Has anyone tried an electric tankless hot water heater in their barn for
washing horses?  Can they really produce enough hot water to hose a
horse off?  I remember seeing a thread several months ago about tankless
heaters, but they were gas, I believe.  I'd prefer to go electric if
they're up to the job.

--

Regards,  Susan

L. Susan Brown-Leger         Marine Chemistry & Geochemistry Department
email: sbrownleger@whoi.edu                    Mail Stop #25, Clark 410
phone: 508-289-3246                Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
fax:   508-457-2193                                Woods Hole, MA 02543