A Place to Live in WNY

Hi All -

We are looking for a place to rent/option to buy in the Western New York area; for those who are familiar with these parts, within a half hour of Cheektowaga. Three horses, no children, non-smokers, good jobs and good references. If anyone knows of something that might do, please email me. We are considering both move-in condition and handyman specials, and will fix up the right place.

Thank you!

Cheryl in WNY