Re: RC: Re: Breeds

In a message dated 6/15/00 6:33:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
nis75p06@mindspring.com writes:

<< I have a gaited Arab (lots of Egyptian, and plenty of Davenport way back).
 I call the gait a single-foot, but then I don't know much about gaited
 horses. >>

This is a pretty common trait in Arabs--and in fact, horses with Arab
breeding were selectively bred to accentuate this Arab trait, and that's
pretty much how gaited horses came about.

Heidi