Re: No Horses In Yosemite?

When I worked as a wrangler in a pack station much further south of
Yosemite, we would trailer in some extra horses and mules about this
time of year.  Pack season in that area usually begans shortly after
Mule Days (Memorial Weekend), so I wouldn't be surpised if this
truck/trailer setup was from a pack station in that area, such as
Tanner's out of Red's Meadow, or some other outfit near there.  Mammoth
Lakes pack outfit used to winter their horses over by UC Davis or Cal
Poly (can't remember which) for use in the University's riding classes;
so a pack outfit in the Yosemite area may have a similar set-up... and
are just getting their horses back for the season.

Just a thought :-) .

Kim

(and Lee, the self-proclaimed Commander of Mules)