From: Katee Owens [mailto:owensall@sierratel.com]
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2000 2:03 AM
To: Helga Loncosky; 'Ridecamp'; CTR
Subject: CTR: Re: No Horses In Yosemite?

Dear Helga;
I live in a town on the way to Yosemite, and I saw a huge truck and =
trailer rig loaded with horses, probably at least 30 head, going toward =
Yosemite this afternoon.  Can't think of where else they'd be going from =
this point. Perhaps they are bringing the horses back to the rental =
stables?
Katee