Re: RC: Re: No Horses In Yosemite?

Katee Owens wrote:
 Dear Helga;I live in a town on the way to Yosemite, and I saw a huge truck and trailer rig loaded with horses, probably at least 30 head, going toward Yosemite this afternoon.  Can't think of where else they'd be going from this point. Perhaps they are bringing the horses back to the rental stables?Katee
  When we see rigs like that, they are going to the slaughter house!

Amber