Re: RC: WTB: booties for an Ortho-Flex Patriot Officer's Model Saddle

In a message dated 6/14/00 9:19:42 PM Pacific Daylight Time, harpy@io.com
writes:

<< I've got an Ortho-Flex Patriot Officer's Model saddle that came with the
 removable bootie thingies that replace a pad.

 I could really, really use another set or two.

 Anyone out there got a set collecting cobwebs in your tack room?

If you want to have some made -- Skito makes a really nice bootie system with
their foam for OF saddles.  I love mine.

Sylvia