does anyone have any arabs for sale???

taylor sparkle_176@hotmail.com
Hi. My name is taylor and i was wondering if anyone had any gelding arabians. I am 12 yrs old and a very experienced rider so it doesnt matter if the horse is a little high strung. I have just recovered from a horse accident that had left me afraid to get back on my arab. he is very scared of things and was once a show horse so he isnt the greatest ride for me. I believe he was once beaten and is very shy when going to pet him for he is afraid that you will hit him. Anyway if you have and arabs for sale preferably geldings...i would greatk apreciate if you would contact me. thank you.
taylor