Desparately Seeking......

a 3 horse trailer. I get to condition my hores and my spouse's but when the
summer comes, I end up crewing and HE gets to ride with oru daughter because
we have a two horse trailer. So...I am now actively pursuing a 3 horse
trailer and planning to sell our 2 horse. sigh! I should get to ride too,
don't you think? The whole IDEA was for us to all 3 get to ride together. You
know, quality family time? Well, anyone with a 3horse they don't know what to
do with please email - in southern Cal.