Re: RC: Re: Type A horses/good or bad?

> LOL!  Just another observation, but a lot of Type A people actually WORRY
the
> horse into poorer recovery, and often a non-Type A person can do a lot to
> calm the Type A horse down.
        I believe that---I know when *I* am around "uptight" people--I get
uptight myself.   GRIN
And, some years ago I was attending a workshop on loading a horse---we were
told to be relaxed--and if there were any nervous/uptight people EVEN JUST
WATCHING, to ask them to please leave as the horse would pick up on their
attitudes.
Claudia