Re: RC: Re: Type A horses/good or bad?

In a message dated 6/14/00 8:50:17 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
provincmk@fanninelectric.com writes:

<< I am curious about something---would the people who are doing well with
"Type A" horses perhaps be considered Type A themselves???   And, vice versa
with the Bs.   Just wondering.   Claudia (Texas) >>

LOL!  Just another observation, but a lot of Type A people actually WORRY the
horse into poorer recovery, and often a non-Type A person can do a lot to
calm the Type A horse down.  I'd suggest that the successful Type A horses
are most often paired with people who can tune out the world and become
calming influences to the horses.  Likewise, Type A people do best paired
with horses that simply don't get upset by much of anything...  :-)

Heidi