Re: Type A horses/good or bad?

<<Claudia wrote:
 am curious about something---would the people who are doing well with "Type
A" horses perhaps be considered Type A themselves???   And, vice versa with
the Bs.   Just wondering.   Claudia (Texas)

Well...I confess to being a very Type A person.  I'm in a hurry even if I'm
just driving 4 miles to the grocery store.  I know that I am attracted to
energetic, forward, Type A  horses.  For me, the best of both worlds is to
have a horse who can switch gears.  That is, be a Type B horse during the
trip and at the campsite, then become a Type A roadrunner on the trail.  I
know you're wondering if there is a correlation--could a Type A person make a
laid back horse a Type A dynamo?  We could do a study.  Someone could loan me
Mr. I'm In No Hurry and see if I can corrupt him.

Debi Gordon