stolen horse

-----Original Message-----
From:     Cindy Wadford [SMTP:ccwadford@mindspring.com]
Sent:     Wednesday, May 24, 2000 4:28 PM
To:  N.C. Horse Council
Subject:  Stolen Horse

Stolen Horse!

On April 27th, a horse was stolen from a pasture in Cocke County,
Tennessee, which is just over the North Carolina line. She is a 10 yr.
old Quarter Horse mare.  She is copper-colored with a white hourglass
blaze and a short white
band on her right front foot.  Her right front hoof is light in color
while the other three are dark.  She has old scars on her left front
ankle where she got caught in wire several years ago.  She has never had
shoes on.  The horse's name is Mickie.  Her owner is Diana Reid who can
be reached at: 423-487-2849 if you have any information or questions.

If you could pass this information along to others in order to get the
word out, I would appreciate it.  I received this notice in the mail
5/22/00.  Flyers have been put out in the immediate area.

Thank you,
Cindy Wadford
North Carolina Horse Council

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!