Re: RC: Re: Breeds

If it is true that all light saddle horses originally go back to the
Arab, then this must be true about all light saddle horses, not just
Arabs.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic "The Horse from Hell" Storm
Buck's Mystic Karma
Rocket a.k.a. Mr. Misty
Jordy a.k.a. Bridger (when he is good)
Danson Flame - Hot Dog I'm healed and ready to go.

http://www.mrsl.com