Re: RC: contents of Lyte Now

Suzanne,

You can always decrease the amount that you give to
become equivalent to the product you currently use.
We've used it very successfully.  It seems to be more
palatable to the horse than some other concoctions
we've tried.  We've found that on the same dosing
schedule, our horses were better hydrated and more
alert at the finish.

at the time we started using them (about 5 or 6 years
ago) they were new on the market & I wasn't aware of
the content.  It made much more sense when I started
looking into the comparative amounts of ingredients
that they were getting.

Lyte Now is a little pricier, but our guys do so much
better with them out on the trail.  It is worth the
money if it helps us to complete with a safe, healthy
horse.

We're using enduramax in camp to pre & post load, and
then Lyte Now on the trail in the multidose tubes.

Linda Flemmer
Blue Wolf Ranch
Bruceton Mills, WV