Re: RC: contents of Lyte Now

Linda, Linda,

Don't give away our secrets!!!!!!!!!  As you see I did not go do the OD
solo as promised last year.  Couldn't make it. But I did Longstreet's
the weekend before and the weather was about the same - hot and humid. I
dosed with Lyte Now every hour (as usual) and before I went out from the
checks. It the hour hold I dosed at the beginning and the end.  The
horse drank like a fish all day long and and finished with a lot of pep
and very well hydrated.

And I do think the taste doesn't bother the horses like some of the
other stuff.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic "The Horse from Hell" Storm
Buck's Mystic Karma
Rocket a.k.a. Mr. Misty
Jordy a.k.a. Bridger (when he is good)
Danson Flame - Hot Dog I'm healed and ready to go.

http://www.mrsl.com