contents of Lyte Now

From the several posts regarding prices on Lyte Now, I assume a fair number
of you use this product.  It certainly looks convenient.  As I mentioned in
an earlier post, I have been leery of using it because the contents are so
different than other well known products.  For example, according to Karen
C.'s chart, it has almost seven times as much calcium per dose as
Enduralites and Enduramax and over eight times as much magnesium as
Enduralites and 34 times as much as Enduramax.  Any thoughts?

Suzanne (this 95+ degree weather definitely has my mind on
electrolytes.....)