Re: RC: GET REAL!

In a message dated 6/14/00 7:40:37 AM Pacific Daylight Time, kjz2@juno.com
writes:

<< Okay guys, this resting-rate stuff -- how are YOU when YOU go to the
 doctor's office and have your blood pressure checked?????  Normal??  Heck
 no!  Think the horses share the same vibes?? >>

Actually, Karen, yes I am.  I get the same readings at the doctor's office
that I do at home.  But some people certainly don't.  That's my point--some
horses (and people) give themselves adrenaline jolts over minor mental
stresses--and some don't.  For this sport, I prefer horses that don't.

Heidi