Re: Sports Saddle Cantle Bags

----- Original Message -----
From: <guest@endurance.net>

> Ann Muller ammuller@cboss.com
> Those of you that have Sports Saddles:  what type of cantle bags (brand
and source please) work best.

The best packs I have found for the Sport Saddle are the Snug-packs.  The
rear one has long straps that loop around to the girth ring and velcro back
(make sure when you order these packs that you
mention Sport Saddle).  These packs have a very low profile, but hold tons
of stuff, and don't bounce around. What will you will need to do in addition
with the back pack is get two tiny bungee cords, or two small dog collars,
and attatch the pack to the rear of the cantle through the saddle rings.

Everyone seems to carry these; Sporttack, Australian Connection, Teddy at
Running Bear, and there is also a direct websire for snugpack-I believe
www.snugpak.com; try a search.

Karen

Six Sport saddles; one for sale