OD

On the 50 the 3rd place horse was Stephanie Muncy, 4th was Bucky Spicer
(70 yr young on a 19yo horse) looked great.  8th Lynn Goleman riding
Rusty, also high vet score and BC.  10th Mary Coleman on a big Morgan,
Hawk.  Wendy Mattingly on Timmy finished the 100 first.  Jeannie Waldron
also finished maybe 4th.  And our own Sarah Ralston finished on Fling!!
Way to go Sarah.  And that is all I know, except about a 50% completion
rate, and very few horses required treatment, riders took care of them
and them selves in the heat.   Louise