Re: RC: Ice water

>I have 4 buckets of>ice water > and those soaking in them, when I come
in i put green alcohol on the >legs

I could be wrong, but I believe I was told that the green alcohol will
test positive.  My problem with alcohol is worrying about having it
sitting out with all the drinking water when everybody is just slinging
stuff everywhere...dipping hay, etc.  I've considered using it, but had
read that getting it in tiny scratches, bites, etc. could raise the pulse
instead of lower it.

Angie

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.