Mentor in Kansas?

Hey guys,
I've got a *live one*.  A lady from Kansas has contacted me and is ripe
for this sport, has a million questions.  I have a list of riders out of
the directory that she could contact from her area (Topeka) but wondered
if any of you could recommend someone from that area who likes to take
enthusiastic recruits under their wings.  Suggestions?  She sounds like
fun.  Wish she was local.  I'm sending her an AERC handbook, but she
really needs somebody closer to home.

Angie

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.