Re: RC: RE: The Future of our Sport

In a message dated 06/07/2000 2:11:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ribbitttreefrog@yahoo.com writes:

<< Anybody know if Mel rides? :) (He's supposed to be building
 a home near where I live, or should I say ESTATE?!)

Well where the heck do you live!!!! It would be great if someone got Mel
interested in Endurance, with all the kids he has, we know he has what it
take to do endurance... meaning pleanty of people to pit crew, of course. ;)

Maria, Texas
105 AERC miles :)
www.geocities.com/goldencmk