Re: RC: RE: What foot gear do you ride in?

Aren't Ariats the greatest?  I just bought a pair recently and was wearing
them when I was trying to help my Appaloosa mare with complications after
giving birth.  After it was all over and I was holding the afterbirth up to
examine it, I looked down and my new boots were covered in blood and
afterbirth.  Aaugh!  The most expensive boots I have ever purchased and
they're disgusting!  I wiped them off on backs of my jeans (I know, I'm
gross), and lo and behold, they came completely clean!

I could be in charge of Ariats' new ad campaign:  COMFORTABLE AND IMPERIOUS
TO BLOOD AND AFTERBIRTH.  The perfect boots.

Rhonda and Special