Re: RC:   Highjacking Trails / Funding the Good Fight]

My name is Laurie Anderson, from Oroville, northern CA.  We have a new
ride as last year, the Lake Oro Vista.  We are talking about trails 35
 years to at least 100 years old, (we were "the" gold location for the
 49ers in this part of CA).  Do you dare want more information?  (ha ha)
Laurie, AERC #6889

Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Webmail account today at http://home.netscape.com/webmail/