Re: RC: Re: Fw: SOOO TRUE!!!!!

In a message dated 06/06/2000 1:34:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
gesaeqfx@pe.net writes:

<< Wow, now I KNOW I dont want to live in Florida!  You guys are either on
 fire, flooded or being blown off the map!  I'll take our little earth
 shakers any day.  How come it isnt ride season there?  Our ride season is
 pretty much all year long.  It gets light riding here in So. Ca. during july
 and aug. our hottest months, so , we just load up and ride in northern Ca.
 or Az. or Nv.    gesa n clovis n sky >>
speaking as a floridian, it's too darn hot to do major riding here in the
summer.  It would be fine if it were just hot, but generally the humidity is
too high for the horses to effectively cool.  My guy does better on a 95
degree day with light wind and low humidity than he does on on an 80 degree,
humid, ucky day.  Therefore, I'm using summer for all that LSD and schooling
work, and holding off on the serious conditioning for fall/winter.

Juli and Alpine