Re: RC:   Highjacking Trails / Funding the Good Fight]

Lif Strand <fasterhorses@gilanet.com> wrote:

> You can post your message to AERC's Trails Web message board, at
> http://www.fasterhorses.com/aerc/index.html

> Lif & Paul Strand  STRAND ENTERPRISES fasterhorses.com

Thank you Lif!  I did just that.  What an awesome thing to have
 a trail web page; now that I am looking over EN with your picture
 in it, I see that I should have read more closely.  (Great
 picture by the way.)
Laurie AERC#6889  Justgrassmower@netscape.net 1-800-307-3161  (Our
 toll-free contact).

Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Webmail account today at http://home.netscape.com/webmail/