flamewar alert

At 11:57 AM 6/6/00 EDT, Endure4fun@aol.com wrote:

>3.NO BC for LD.  It is supposed to be a TRAINING & LEARNING ride, NOT a
RACE.

I made the mistake of starting this particular flame-war on this list when
I first got on it.  We can't seem to even discuss fairly non-controversial
things here without having a big fight. _This_ particular topic seems to
bring out the worst in everyone, and I'd like to ask everyone to please
drop it before it gets started.  I think most folks already have a strong
opinion and talking about it isn't going to change anything.

David LeBlanc
dleblanc@mindspring.com