info on arabs

being preservation breeders of Babson/*Turfa bloodlines, i would suggest
that you check out AL KHAMSA. a group of preservation breeders of very
old bloodlines. personally i find these arabs to be the basis of most of
the rest of the stuff on the market. you don't see them much because
they are home producing, when they do go to work they excel big time. do
check AL KHAMSA out. anne
p.s. thank you to tom ivers, RU MARAAS MONARCH and i did exactly what
you directed and when we had the time, we really did well.thank you anne