Re: The funniest thing...

----- Original Message -----
From: <sshaw@pacbell.net>
Well, Ribley's brought their new Pug pup and
> were aghast coming in very late at night and suddenly realizing the
> restrictions. How could they EVER face the McCrary's?? They had been
> offered and were staying the night in Lud and Barbara's great Barrett
> trailer at the check in.....
>
> I do know for a fact that he was on a leash the whole time (Robert? or
> the Pug?)
>
> I wonder if they kept the Pug in a paper bag the whole time? I never saw
> it.
>
> Stev Shaw

I saw the pug pup I think at CFW-a pretty lady (younger than me) called me
over when she saw my pug-I think she was slightly horrified at how stout and
snorty they end up. I will freely admit I was also amiss and let him off
leash a couple of times (and my other dog), but tried to keep them from
bugging people.

But I agree- charging people a fee for dogs at rides is a GREAT idea.  There
is no reason people HAVE to bring their dogs-you can't convince me anyone
can't find a good boarding kennel.  It costs me $12 per day to board the
dogs, would gladly pay that at a ride.

Karen