The funniest thing...

Barbara McCrary now has a good and sensible approach to dogs at rides.
BUT....

What really cracked me up was the Ribleys. Two (really three now) of the
greatest people you will ever meet.  Melissa was vetting the ride and
Robert riding it. Barbara had a required "dog camping" area at the ride
that works  pretty well. Well, Ribley's brought their new Pug pup and
were aghast coming in very late at night and suddenly realizing the
restrictions. How could they EVER face the McCrary's?? They had been
offered and were staying the night in Lud and Barbara's great Barrett
trailer at the check in.....

I do know for a fact that he was on a leash the whole time (Robert? or
the Pug?)

I wonder if they kept the Pug in a paper bag the whole time? I never saw
it.

Stev Shaw