Pride Project results

http://members.xoom.com/ridephotos/

The link is near the top.  "Pride Project On-site Electrolyte results from
one day"

I also included my electrolyte protocol for that particular ride, and a
link to Susan's CBC page (how to interpret the bloodwork results), and a
link to the vet if you want more information.   I have only put up the
on-site results, NOT any of the CBC's (full panels)
because...well.....that's a lot of work <G>, and I've got horses to

Happy Trails,

Karen
& Poppy Rocky :+)
& Lard Butt Weaver (on a diet and heavy exercise program, he's down to