Dixie midnight no-sweat pad and heart rate moniter

Alison Dunn alCritters@hotmail.com
I was setting up for long training ride using the pad, when I was
brought up short by the heart rate moniter.  I attach one on my
fuzzy girth, and one on my (ususally) fuzzy saddle pad.  Does
anyone using one of these pads use a heart rate moniter?  What
do you do?  I was afraid the velcro would abrade the pad - I
ended up putting something on the velcro and sticking it under
the pad, hoping it would stay in place.  It did this time - but
I don't think I can count on it.  Any ideas would be welcome!