Re: Warm Fuzzies

Alison Dunn alCritters@hotmail.com
There is a picnic area that we go through often on our rides.  It is
frequently used as a girl scout overnight camping place.  One time I was
riding my mare through there, and we were mobbed by horse-crazy girls!
She can be flighty, and I thought 'Oh No!' and tried to say something.
Penny just stood there calmly amongst the sea of eager reaching arms.  One of the
girls was blind - she was petting and stroking her over every
area she could reach - if she could have reached all the way around to hug
her, she would have!  She had the most beautific smile on her face!