Motorcycle jerks

At 04:02 PM 5/29/00 -0700, Bob wrote:
I'd like some input about what to do with the motorcycle guy who speeds up
on the dirt road when approaching just to razz the horse and rider

Hmmm - sounds like assault with intent to do bodily harm to me (no lawyer, me, just a troublemaker).  Get the license plate number?  Description of the biker?  With that, go ahead and see what happens when you report the incident as an "attack".

One thing I've done before that gets an amazing response for harrassment situations.  Ride with a cell phone (or something that looks like one).  When the jerk comes back again, very obviously turn towards the tormenter with a *really* big grin on your face & hold up the cell phone, like you're talking to the cops that very moment.  Of course, you actually *could* call the cops right then and there, as an alternative (where we live the cell phones never work anyway, but that's a minor detail).  Lif

Lif & Paul Strand
  STRAND ENTERPRISES fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for your life
Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
fax: (561) 594-4609