Re: Re: /dogs

A number of years ago we had a similar problem with a family down the road
from us.  I knew it would do no good to talk to the owners due to their lack
of support when their kids started to bully kids on the school bus.  (My
older boy solved that problem, but that's not endurance related).  Anyway I
just made sure I rode Sketer by their house for about a week.  Whenever the
dogs came out we chased them back into their own yard.  After a few
treatments two remarkable things happened.  First Sketer began to enjoy
chasing bad dogs.  Second, the dogs hid whenever they heard a horse.
Problem solved.  My 6 yr. old could ride his Shetland past the house without
being chased by dogs!

Since then with many dogs, and horses I have found that this treatment works
to the benefit of both horse and dog.

Ed and Wendy Hauser
1140 37th St.
Hudson, WI 54016