/dogs

At 07:29 AM 5/26/00 +0200, Tracy wrote:
I feel soooooo shitty about this.  Please can someone find a way to cheer me up.

Well, of  course if you take your dogs out riding there could be problems, but then if you take your car out of the garage there could be problems too.  But hey, you say your dog was attacked by some dogs locked out of their own property?  Well, cheer up!  So far, you've done pretty good.  You've contacted the owner of those dogs by sending them your vet bill!  Hopefully you didn't forget to include a little note telling the owner that you look forward to riding by his/her house with your dogs real soon so you can practice your aim on live targets with your trusty .44 magnum.

You need to think of this as your quest for a safer country when you ride with your dogs.  Just think - the next victim attacked could be a child , a service dog, etc.  Get a chance to shoot those vicious killer dogs & you'll be a hero and you'll get to enjoy that sweet feeling of revenge PLUS you will make the world a safer place for us all.  Feeling better yet?

I suppose you could teach your Jack Russell to jump up onto your saddle so at least other dogs couldn't get at it but I like my solution, above.  If you aren't into that, bring mace or pepper spray & use it liberally.

And Tracy - GET AN ATTITUDE!  Everyone does have a responsibility in this world - to speak up for what they think is right.  If you want to live in a world where people can ride with their dogs, then take steps to create such a world.  It's not my place to judge for you whether that's a right and proper quest, but it is your choice to take such a quest if you will.  Be, as they say, proactive, not reactive.  Lif

Lif & Paul Strand
  STRAND ENTERPRISES fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for your life
Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
fax: (561) 594-4609