Re: NO SWEAT

"When they quit you must have them treated.  I know because I own one.  Talk
to your vet about it."

What must I treat him for?  He has never shown any ill-effects following a
hard work-out, and please bear in mind that he works out differently to an
endurance horse : fast work over shorter tracks.  How will I know if he has
sweated enough?

My vet is of the view that I am somewhat paranoid anyway, and says Toc's one
of the fittest horses he's come across, so I have a vague suspicion he won't
take me seriously, but I will speak to him, anyway.