Re: RC: Custom Grain/Beet Pulp Mix (1a)

Do you think they would ship this feed?  My daughter, Amanda is buying a new horse and wanting to get started back in Endurance and I have been looking for a feed to feed her horse.  Would there be any way to get the recipe so I could have it mixed locally?

Nan Crites
Alabama

On Thu, 25 May 2000, Darolyn Butler wrote:

> Hi Karla,
> Mark "Cowboy" & I have just finished developing a custom mix that we feel
> has just the right amount of grain & beetpulp in it so U don't have to
> wonder how many parts to what. It is also going to have ABC Power Plus
> already in it. Lots of fat & other nutrients as well. This is my dream feed,
> one that I won't have to feel like I'm cooking Xmas dinner when I start to
> feed... We we're adding & mixing so much stuff it was making us all crazy.
> Now the only extra additive would be a chondrotin/glucosamine product... &
> that may be next. <Grin  It is going to run about $12 per 50 lb bag...
> sounds high, but each bag has about $4 of Power Plus in it so that brings it
> right back down to what a pretty normal bag would cost & U don't have all
> that labor involved with mixing two kinds of feed, Oil or fat, & vitamins...
> with 30 some odd horses to feed WE'RE GOING TO LOVE IT!!!!
>
> DJBD & the cowboy
>
> Oh BTWY.... the name of the feed is DBD ENDURO SPECIAL... U can call the
> Co-Op in Bryan, TX 1 409 778 6000, or 1 800 326 2686 to find out if it is
> ready for delivery & the final price. Ask for Doug Hufsteadler as it is
> really new!!!   We do feed it wet. and we only let it soak about 15 to 30
> minutes. when its cooler we mix it up overnite (just so its ready in the
> AM. ) but as it gets warmer down here, the corn in it starts making "corn
> squeezin's) so we think 30 minutes is plenty long enuf in the heat of
> summer.
>
> CYPRESS TRAILS: SPECIALIZING IN ADVENTURE TRAIL RIDES, ENDURANCE RIDING &
> LESSONS
> SEASONED HORSES FOR SALE OR LEASE---- FOR TRAIL COMPETITION OR PLEASURE
> BRAND NEW CUSTOM FEED MIX..  DBD ENDURO SPECIAL
> REP. FOR SHARON SAARE SADDLES, PROFESSIONAL CHOICE, AND KM (The Human
> Electrolyte)
> HORSEMAN VIDEO SHOWCASE -- Instructional Equine Videos
> Darolyn Butler-Dial & Mark Dial 21415 Cypresswood Dr. Humble, TX 77338
> TOLL FREE # 1 800 228 8768 Farm: (281) 446 7232 Fax: (281) 446 0113
> e mail: darolyn@swbell.net Web Page: http://home.swbell.net/darolyn/

Why pay when you don't have to? Get AltaVista Free Internet Access now!
http://jump.altavista.com/freeaccess4.go