Green filly

Sherie Taylor taylor@networksplus.net
I have a coming 4 year old green broke filly that I have just started riding with other horses.  She's been doing great.  Just happens that the only other horses I've ridden her with and the horse she lives with are geldings.  Last night, I rode with 4 geldings and 1 mare and my filly was peeing every 10 minutes for the mare.  Does anyone have ideas why she is showing heat signs for a mare?  Any ideas how to stop this behavior?