Re: RC: NO dogs at Limestone Challange

In a message dated 5/25/00 9:14:15 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
BMcCrary27@aol.com writes:

<< It is EXTREMELY difficult to send
 someone home if they brought dogs, because it would take a police force with
 search warrants to deal with this.  And frankly, a ride manager doesn't need
 this extra stress; there are better ways to expend energy than going on dog
 patrol. >>

Barbara knows how I feel about dogs.  I bring a bunch with me.  My first
German Shepherd attended 11 consecutive Castle Rock rides until dogs were
banned.  However, I am convinced that if just one person were told you have
broken the rules and you cannot ride, or,  if one person were disqualified
after the fact because they were found to have broken the rules people would
be sure to thing twice next time.  I was fully prepared to do just that at
the SASO ride, but no one broke the rules.  Rules are rules and they must be
followed or you must suffer the consequences......mb