Re: RC: Warm Fuzzies

><< I remember as a little girl, passing people
> riding their horses while we drove by. I'm sure my face was
> pressed up against the glass. >>

This last Sunday I was riding Kaboot at the Chickamauga Battlefield and
as I walked him by some monuments I noticed a small car with bikes on top
stopping on the road parallel to the trail, then the man in the front
seat reached over the seat and appeared to be cranking down the back
window.  I stopped and looked over as two little girls in carseats
appeared behind the tinted windows.  I rode him over to the car and
Kaboot was interested enough to look in at them and they were absolutely
delighted.  The parents thanks me profusely for stopping.  It was nice to
see kids who didn't get scared easy.

Angie

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.