6-yo Polish gelding and Sports Saddle SOLD!

Liz lizard@neworld.net
Thank you for all your emails. This note is to let you all know that both horse and saddle are sold, both to good homes. While I cried when my cute guy went, I was also happy to know that he was going to be loved and cared for.

Thank you Steph for offering Ridecamp. Both horse and saddle sold whithin 48 hours of posting.