Re: RC: RE: Re: Ah..the art of cheating

In a message dated 5/23/00 8:16:03 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
bobmorris@rmci.net writes:

<< Oh, and just to lay the blame on the feminine side. When you females get
 married and then enter another ride with your married name; you are a new
 person to the database (unless you let the office know) and a new number is
 issued to you. More confusion! >>

<sigh>  But if we keep our maiden names, then we confuse 'em for husband and
wife points!  Can't win for losin....

Heidi